- In Europe, more than 200,000 unaccompanied children and youth have requested asylum since 2015.
- In the U.S. upwards of 50,000 children arrive unaccompanied and in need of help at our southern border each year.
- Raise awareness of the needs and challenges faced by these youth
- Support and connect ministries and individuals who are helping them
- Grow the foster care family base of the Unaccompanied Refugee Minor Program
- Work with the church to find ways to help those who age out of the youth program
- Work with young people to establish trade skills and businesses
Mobilised for Unaccompanied Minors (M.U.M.)
One of our initiatives is the MUM Network. This is a network of churches, ministries and individuals that help unaccompanied refugee children and youth. Our goal is to work together to offer welcome, provide guidance, share resources, and help these youth recover and thrive. We also serve as a support system for each other.